The Give Where You Live Collier Team will:
- Work with local newspapers, radio stations, and other media outlets to continue spreading the word to a wider audience about Give Where You Live Collier
- Continue offering trainings to nonprofits participating in Give Where You Live Collier, and those interested in the opportunity, on giving day best practices.
- Develop content for nonprofit’s participating in Give Where You Live Collier to use, and for use on #GWYLCollier social media pages, Facebook and Twitter.
- Craft your campaign story. How are you celebrating Give Where You Live Collier? How will you use the funds raised during Give Where You Live Collier? Why should donors give to you on Give Where You Live Collier? Watch our Storytelling Training Video to learn more!
- Recruit fundraising champions for your campaign. You can use your Board, volunteers, or staff!
- Let your volunteers know you’re participating in Give Where You Live Collier and you need their help in extra special ways! Give them meaningful assignments to fully engage them.
- Develop your messaging plan for the next 2 months to ensure your donors know you are participating in Give Where You Live Collier on February 20 and 21. Download the email and social media timelines in the Nonprofit Toolkit to get a head start!